WHITE HAT SEO is just the contrary of Black Hat SEO. It refers to the practice which enhances your search ranks on a SERP (Search Engine Results Page). While doing so it maintains the integrity of your website and stays within the norms of search engine and doesn't engage in spam methods. White Hat SEO aims at :
• Offering quality content and services.
• Fast site loading times and mobile-friendliness.
• Using descriptive, keyword-rich meta tags.
• Making your site easy to navigate.
Unlike Black Hat SEO, White Hat is ethical and legally unobjectionable Search Engine Optimization. It promotes positive rating by a search engine. It is executed by organic link building, in other words through natural linking to other websites, meaning using useful content and user popularity.
(1) White hat SEO is important because, without it, search engine results would be chaotic. Without rules to guide the internet, website owners would rely on more dated SEO methods to rank on the search pages. And users would have to comb through a lot of irrelevant sites to find what they’re looking for.
(2) It benefits everyone :
(a) Google makes sure its algorithms only rank great content that captures user intent for every keyword search because it encourages millions of internet users to use the search engine.
(b) Site owners also benefit because they can boost their ranking without resorting to dishonest tactics.
(c) Lastly, users benefit because they can find what they’re looking for easily through organic search.
White Hat plays an important role in the Search Engine era. As we all are familiar with the black practices of Black Hat, which leads to a deadly end of permanent ban from the greatest search engine of the time "Google". Google keep eyes on every single person who visits it. Therefore, one must take care of the terms of service it offers.
Using White Hat on the other hand, makes you play safe in the long run. That's why it is crucial for you to use White Hat SEO Tactics to maintain the decorum of Google while being on the safest of grounds possible. Each visit presents the potential for your site to be discovered by a new user, which is why Google have long been honing their engine so that the best-quality websites are the ones that ultimately rank.
(1) Play by Google's guidelines, as they're pretty clear about their instructions.
(2) Optimise for humans not search engines.
(3) Create quality content that people actively want to read and share.
(4) Create a website that stands out from others in your niche for the right reasons.
(5) Use descriptive and keyword rich meta tags.
(6) Make your site easy to navigate for the human visitors and easily accessible for the search engines.
(7) Improve the site load times and mobile friendliness of your website.
(1) QUALITY CONTENT : One must maintain the quality of content they're offering. Content is the key ingredient that suffice your website's beauty. It is the best way to be rewarded by search engines and how they rank your site or blog.
(2) CONTENT-RELEVANT KEYWORDS : based on disciplined research around page content is mandatory. Also, pay attention to the usage of Keywords. Stick to one primary keyword and 2 or 3 secondary/supporting keywords. Always choose Keywords that are relevant to the content you are sharing.
(3) LEAN CODE : and semantically structured markup language, including the use of keyword-rich heading elements on your pages, aid search engines in finding what they're looking for when crawling your site.
(4) AUTHORITATIVE INBOUND LINKS : are gained organically versus paid links have become one of the most important elements in your SEO efforts. Attaining authoritative inbound links takes time and dedication, but the tremendous impact on how you rank in SERPs and increased overall site traffic make it well worth the effort.
(5) SIMPLE WEBSITE NAVIGATION : It usually boosts where your site places in organic search rankings. Tough navigation leads users leaving your site. But, simple, on the other hand convert potential leads much easily. It also helps visitors find what they need without getting frustrated.
(6) FAST PAGE LOADING TIMES : This is mandatory as alike simple navigation or mobile optimization, responsive sites don’t frustrate visitors or encourage bounce. Sites that respond slowly to visitor requests, generally acquires lower rank in SERPs because of the upsetting user experience. From an SEO standpoint, site speed is a search engine ranking signal. Thus, be careful of functionality and features and how they impact load times.
(1) It is the best means to manage your reputation as a legitimate industry.
(2) It improves the organic visibility of your site.
(3) It helps you improve your ROI.
• Relevant Keywords
• Unique Content
• Easy-to-read Content
(1) It is cost-effective in nature.
(2) It helps in image-building.
(3) It is not at all risky.
(4) It builds multiple revenue option.
(5) It need less work and efforts.
(6) It improves your rankings.
(7) It produces good content.
(1) Results are slow.
(2) Sometimes need more clever strategies.